Les Gets Bike Park, The MTB school for all !
At the heart of Portes du Soleil, Les Gets was one of the first resorts to convert its skiing area into an amazing MTB area during the summer. With the heritage of MTB world championships and more recently the French championships, Les Gets is now a famous MTB spot in France which is growing by the day. Today, the area offers over 90 kilometers of MTB marked trails classified according to their levels of difficulty.
- Green and blue runs accessible at all levels. With a wide and very elaborate route, beginners gradually discover MTB handling sensations without running into real difficulties.
- Red runs to perfect your technique and start to pick up speed gently
- Dedicated areas like the freeride area in the Canyon sector where you can even create your own routes in the forest … the roots become a veritable training ground!
Les Gets in figures
- 90 km of marked trails including 12 Downhill (DH) ones, 1 freeride trail and 6 cross country tracks (XC)
- 1 3-hectare jump park and 1 mini jump Park
- 1 North Shore area.
- 1 4-cross track.
- 1 pump track
- 1 kids zone
- 1 coach track
- 3 lifts dedicated to MTB
- 8 bike patrols to ensure the safety and maintenance of tracks.
Last year, new inventions were made in the area with the creation of new tracks for all levels; a cross-country track, the Tomawak blue downhill track found in the Chavannes area and the “Gets Airline” Freeride track.
Discover Les Gets VTT